Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (manual and handbooks) on Marshal Security's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marshal Security at any time.
The materials on Marshal Security's web site are provided "as is". Marshal Security makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Marshal Security does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Marshal Security or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Marshal Security's Internet site, even if Marshal Security or a Marshal Security authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Marshal Security's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Marshal Security does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Marshal Security may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Marshal Security does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Marshal Security has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Marshal Security of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
If the registration is cancelled, the service/cancellation charges applies as follows:
- 5% if cancelled within 24 hours;
- 10% if cancelled within 48 hours;
- 20% if cancelled within 72 hours;
- 50% if cancelled within 30 days;
- No cancellation after 30 days or if the training completion number has been issued.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Marshal Security's web site shall be governed by the laws of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
10. License (No Resale)
When using a manual, photograph, videos etc. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to make use of the work.
Your use of the Work is subject to the following conditions:
- You must not directly or indirectly sell or resell or provide for free the Work or offer to do any of these things. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
- Manual, photographs, and videos are free for your use during the licence period. However, you can not resell them, but you can keep the manuals and handouts for your own use.
The following restrictions apply:
- Removal of any notice or copyright and trademark if one exists.
- Not allowed to display a Work in an electronic format that enables it to be downloaded or distributed via mobile devices or shared in a peer-to-peer etc.
- Put the Work on a hard drive/DVD/CD/USB etc. to be re-sold.
- No Work can be used in pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content. Can't infringe on third party's rights.